Introduction of Marketing | Apoorve Verma | Digital Marketing #1
What is Marketing?
Marketing is the process of creating relationships with consumers by making people aware of the product which matches their need.
- It is also about understanding the deep psychology of consumers and promote and sell the products according to the consumer’s needs.
Marketing contains a bigger set of activities and involves questions including
- Which product to build?
- Which customer segment to target?
- How to price?
- How to promote?
Major Type of Marketing
- Traditional marketing
- Digital marketing
What is Traditional Marketing?
Traditional Marketing is a conventional method of marketing. That is used for targeting the audience with many offline promotional and advertising methods.
By Broadcasting: F.m., radio, TV, etc.
By Telephone: SMS marketing, telemarketing, etc.
By Printing: Newspapers, Magazines, etc.
By Outdoor: Flyers, Billboards, etc.
By Direct Mailing: Catalogs, etc.
What is Digital Marketing?
Digital Marketing is a modern method of marketing. Here we do the marketing of products, services, and promotion via digital technologies.
- It is more cost-effective.
- It can target a niche specified audience.
- It allows companies to analyze and quantify their campaigns.
- It is fast and provides Real-time results.
“Business has only two functions – marketing and innovation.”Milan Kundera
We will fully describe Digital marketing into the next part of this series.
Thank you! Keep learning, keep growing! 😄